Skytribe offers a range of dance classes, choose from Burlesque, Pole dance, Belly dance, Hula hoop, Modern Jazz, Tap dance, Contemporary, Commercial and Mash It Up fitness (dancehall). There is a selection of beginner courses and regular weekly drop-in classes.
Dance classes are a great way to make friends, grow in confidence and have fun learning routines as a group.
Courses last for six weeks. Click on the course for more info and to book online;
- Modern Jazz all levels- Mon, 13 Jan '20 8pm - 9pm
- Hula hoop beginners- Wed, 15 Jan '20 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Mash It Up Dance (dancehall)- Fri, 17 Jan '20 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Fusion belly dance beginners- Mon, 24 Feb '20 7pm - 8pm
- Pole dance beginners- Wed, 26 Feb '20 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Tap dance- Wed, 26 Feb '20 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Burlesque beginners- Thu, 27 Feb '20 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- *NEW* Flexibility course- Thu, 5 Mar '20 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Regular weekly classes
Our classes are for adults 16+ (there is no upper age limit, we will occasionally allow younger students to attend). These drop-in classes are ongoing and can be joined at any time. No classes on bank holidays, book online to ensure your space is booked.
6-7pm Fusion belly dance (improver-intermediate level, previous belly dance experience required)
8-9pm Modern Jazz (all levels)
7:30-8:30pm Contemporary (all levels)
8:30-9:30pm Commercial (all levels)
8:30-9:30pm Pole dance (all levels)
7.30-8.30pm Burlesque (improver level)
Private 1-1 sessions are available at £25/hour for those who're unable to make the class times, feel too shy to learn in a group or would like to learn something specific- e.g. help with a choreography. Private sessions are also fun with friends, or check out our hen/birthday party options over on the Doe Demure website.